Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Getting Focused...

Or at least trying too. As May is quickly approaching which also means I have 5 bijillion papers to write by then. Yes, I'm freaking out just a bit about it.

I need to look at the plus...I have no exams until Finals.

I'm trying to get more focused...aka spend more time in my room and less time socializing. That isn't working out so well for me as I spend most of my time on Facebook. I think Facebook should invent something where you can lock yourself out of your profile for a couple of days.

I actually have found I am more productive (at least here in Australia) when I am around people and studying then I am on my own. Which makes sense since back at good old UA I get a lot of homework done when I'm working the front desk.

I'm realizing how fast time is going by. It is now a common occurrence for someone or myself to point out that I only have three more months left...Which in one perspective is a lot because it has only been 2 months so far...

I kind wish I had started saving more money up for Australia sooner because I kind of wish I had made it to New Zealand. From what I have heard it is beautiful there and I've realized of late how much I love the great outdoors.

So much so that I fell asleep today at my favorite spot. The weather was absolutely perfect and I couldn't resist.

The past few days it has been rainy. No beuno.

Last weekend I was spontaneous and I went to Cold Rocks (ice cream shop) with some girls and then we took a walk along the beach. I was able to find the Southern Cross which was awesome!

I went out to dinner for the first time here too. We went to this Vietnamese Restaurant. It was exciting for me at least because I'm used to going out at least once a week back in Tucson.

Oh and I got these amazing boots. They were on sale too! I'll be taking many pictures of me in them...soon. Promise.

Other than the usual: eating, spending money, studying...ect. There isn't much to report.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Good luck getting yourself focused, and I say splurge on New Zealand!! It is going to be a heck of a lot cheaper for you to go there now than it will be to make a separate trip out there from the States. Take out a loan, and enjoy the great outdoors!! And congrats on falling asleep outside in your favorite spot, ha. :)