Saturday, June 14, 2008

End of Uni and My 21st!

I don't even know where to start...

Uni is finally over for me. I took my last exam this past Friday. It still has yet to hit me that Exams are over, I just turned 21, and I have to leave soon.

My Planet Earth exam was difficult...I wanted to say...a b*$#%.... Considering how much I studied for it I feel uneasy on how well I actually did and should have done. Whatever. It is over. My Cold War/Vietnam exam was a piece of cake. Although I will cry if I find out I actually did horrid on it.

My birthday celebration began Wednesday night with a night at Glassy's with Emma. It was amazing night. ;)

Then Friday I went to Sydney to get meet with Lindsey. Emma came with and we went to Patty's market to go shopping. I'm in love with Patty's market. It is the best place ever for souvenir shopping but also any thing else your heart could ever want. No joke. I got so much stuff for such a great deal.

I've also ready decided I'll pack of the things I collected here in a suitcase and just send some clothes home via the post office. Should some of my clothes get lost I can just use it as a reason to buy some more. haha.

So back to Friday...after Patty's market (which if you ever come to Australia...DO NOT buy any souvenirs any where BUT Patty's market. You'll regret it because you'll go to the market and see everything you already bought at prices that will make you think you're dreaming and then want to cry for spending so much money already).

After Patty's market we headed around St. George Street looking for food. We ended up at Mamma's kitchen. Can I say...good food. We were surprised. Oh and I swear every time I got to Sydney I always find an excuse for needing hot guys to lift me. There were two steps to get into Mamma's kitchen so I had to of the waiters help me in. :)

After dinner it was to Cheers for a drink. Then to Baskin Robins for my favorite...mint chocolate chip. By that point we were ready to go home.

We had an interesting experience at Central. Advice: Do not ride trains in/around Sydney on Friday/Saturday nights. At least have a group of friends and always be aware of what is going on. Luckily I had Emma, Lindsey, and my pepper spray. Not that I needed to use my pepper spray but yeah there were a few interesting characters out.

Saturday Lindsey and I spent the day at the mall getting our nails done and then to North Wollongong Beach for lunch. Good day.

Saturday night was spent getting ready, eating at Nam's and dancing at Glassy's. Good birthday. No doubt one of my best birthday's ever.

I esp. have to say a BIG THANK YOU to all my friends who came out even though they still have a few exams to go. You guys are amazing. xoxo

Here's to being 21.

It still hasn't hit me.

Now its time to relax, enjoy Australia, and pack. :) Oh and figure out how I'm getting to the airport....lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good b-day:)