Thursday, June 5, 2008

Study Week

So I'm liking this whole getting a week to study before exams. However, I wish I could say I have been taking full of advantage of it. I'm seriously lucky if I clock in three or more hours. Actually, no I always clock in three hours. I'm lucky if its ever more than that. Which is fusterating me so much. I have all this time to be able to study for just two exams and I'm not taking as much advantage of it as I could or should. Though I must say a girl can only read about rocks for so long.

Its been ridicules, no joke, non-stop raining for several days now. I was reading my past blogs and last time the weather was this horrible was during mid-session too. I think it knows when exams and stress is upon us and has decided to make the atmosphere fit everyone's moods. It does make being inside easier to cope with but it always makes people feel low. Well it make me feel low. It makes me unproductive. The days I haven't gone to Uni to study I haven't gotten up till 11am. It is 3am right now here and I have yet to fallen asleep. This is not good consider I'm suppose to be going to Uni tomorrow...to study...9am.

Oh and just a word of advice, which I know you won't follow, and shouldn't...but I'll say it anyway...try to stay away from boys when you study abroad. They're just horrible distractions who will break your heart just like the boys in America. ;)

Last Friday was my last Black Opal meeting. Then Monday it was the end of Session Black Opal social. Which was absolutely amazing and fun. There were mocktails, food, and dancing. What more could a girl ask for?!

The other night I had a dream about home. I was happy to me back. I haven't dreamed about home since the first few nights I was here. but seriously in my dream...no joke, I was thinking about how soon I can return to Australia.

It has been from that point on that I have realized I do not want to come back home. I'm not ready to leave. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely, truly, crazy, miss everyone back home. BUT I absolutely, truly, love my life here too.

No comments: