Friday, May 23, 2008

One Month

That is all I have left?! One month...before I am...home, where my thoughts escaping, home, where my music’s playing, home, where my love lies waiting silently for me.

Half of me cannot wait to be home. I need to feel the comfort of my bed. I need to see my family and friends again. I need to remember what Tucson looks like. I need to taste the spicy flavors of Mexican food.

But then the other half feels that means there is only a month left. Only a month left to stay up late talking to Stefan. Only one month left of enjoying Ivan's gossip updates. Only one month left of Kate coming to use my bathroom for the mirror as she gets ready to go out at night. One month left of Campus East food. One month left of grocery shopping with Suzie on the weekends. One month left of hanging out with the girls. One month left of watching movies I always meant to see. One month left of Glassy's. One month left of my favorite spot at Uni. One month left of coffee's from the library coffee shop with the cute guys. One month left of continuing making memories that I could never had imagine.

I want to make the most of it and I don't want it to slip me by.

My heart feels torn and I can only image how it will feel the night before I leave...

For although I have every intention of coming back, it just won't be the same.

In other recent and great news...
I went out Wednesday and it was amazing. :)
I got a Distinction on my Hitler and Stalin paper, my 300 level course. Heck Yes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I just read this blog...and it really goes with the message I left on facebook.

Congrats on the Distinction*does a little dance*

Even though it is one month...that is more than some can say..so enjoy it:)

Jason said...

Good song!
Yay for your distinction!
Great posts-one of my favs. Seriously sentimental.
Your last night there is going to feel extremely surreal!!