Friday, May 9, 2008

The Panics!

I had almost forgotten the rush I get when I go to a concert. It all came back again last night. I feel that a piece of my soul has been rejuvenated.

Check out "The Panics" on MySpace music.

In the mean time...here is lines from a song of theirs that played right now that just hit me as relating to me...

Its from the song, "Creak"

I just wanted to be somewhere else for a while
I was looking for a little bit more
but now I've been away so long
I don't remember what I'm looking for


Melissa has come and gone. It was fun having her around for a few days because I've been wanting to be able to share all this with everyone back home.

Here are some pictures from the night. Yes, I met them. Its my thing. I can't get enough of musicians. If I could drop out of Uni and become a groupie I would!







1 comment:

Jason said...

DON'T DROP OUT OF SCHOOL AND BECOME A GROUPIE. We need you back in America, even though I won't be here I guess. Seems like you had a good time though, and the band sounded pretty good. Hope all is well!!