Thursday, May 29, 2008

No More Uni

So today was my last day of Uni. Actually it really hasn't set in to me that Uni is over...I guess the fact that I still have a paper and two final exams makes feeling done not possible.

The stress of it all is setting in. I've discovered the downside of your grade being based on just a few assignments. A) when the end of session comes close, you still don't know what your grade will be because you still have 50% yet counted. B) It all comes at once. Although it does that back home too...

I don't know.

I'm feeling pretty apprehensive about this Planet Earth final exam I have. I haven't felt this unprepared since my Psych 101 class back in freshmen year. At least starting this weekend I'll really be able to focus on it. It really does help when you enjoy the subject. Here in Australia they don't have to take so many random courses like we do back at UA.

All my mind can focus on is that once June 13th at 12:15pm I will be done with Uni here in Australia and I'll be able to enjoy it all.

But it freaks me out because it also means I need to start packing and finding a way back home...but most of all it means I have to say goodbye.

Its hard to explain how I feel. Its hard to explain once you form a life somewhere, to think you have to say goodbye to it.

eh, I'm just rambling now...

I realized in the last couple of days as I've been more studious, out of need,lol I miss alone time! I don't get much of it here but out of choice. However, as social as I am I do need me time.

Its true you do learn more about yourself when you study abroad. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around all that I've discovered about myself.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Your posts are becoming so profound!! I love it. I was down in Tucson today--I am definitely going to miss that place next year. Good luck on all of your exams, and if it makes you feel any better I had a final exam in a class this semester that was worth 75% of my grade in that class. It was nuts.

Oh, and I have mixed feelings about the fact that people in most other countries only take courses in the subject they choose to study, but I think I might like our system better.